Need a UK visitor visa in South Africa?

If you are intending on visit the UK (this includes England, Wales, Northern Ireland UK visa and Scotland) for a short period of time, you will require a Visitor visa to enter the UK. Visa Box will guide you through your Londonvisa application step-by-step. Our services include completing your online application form, providing you with your tailor-made document requirement list, review and approval of all documents and forms prior to submission and booking your visa submission appointment at th… Read More

South Africans can now apply for passports at their respective banks

South Africans will now be able to apply for their passports and Smart Card IDs at their respective banks. The South African Department of Home Affairs is trying SA passportto improve it’s turn-around times and providing more convenience for the applicants. Minister of Home Affairs Malusi Gigaba recently launched the innovative initiative. The new application process is available at the following banks in SA: Standard Bank, FNB and Nedbank. Department of Home Affairs spokesperson Thabo Mokgola s… Read More

Chinese closure due to public holidays

Please note that China will be celebrating Public Holidays from 01 – 07 October 2015. This means that both the Chinese Consulate in Cape Town and the Chinese Embassy in Pretoria will be closed and therefore will not be taking in any visa applications. Read More

Apply for an EEA Family Permit

The EEA Family Permit can be used for immigration as well as tourism purposes. To apply for this permit you/ your partner/spouse EEA Family Permitmust be a EEA citizen such as Spanish, Italian, French, German etc. This DOES NOT include British passport holders. You can bring over your dependents such as partner/spouse and children under 21 years old. The EEA family permit has a validity of 6 months and there is no UK consular fee attached to it. The EEA citizen you’re joining must either: be in… Read More